Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Nick Grimshaw confesses what he did with Justin Bieber's phone after he left it at studios


Nick Grimshaw made a shock confession on his Radio 1 breakfast show this morning.
According to the X Factor judge, Justin Bieber left his phone at the studios following his interview on Friday.

Despite his best efforts to try and return the mobile to the star, he couldn't get through to his people and so he decided to take it to the pub with him.

"I couldn't leave it at the studios because there's no receptionist or anything at the weekend," he explained. "So I called the label and the people he works with but they're obviously super busy and weren't answering.
"We were all like 'What should we do with it?' Now, I had promised the team that we would all go down to the pub after work on Friday as we all needed a few pints. So the only thing I could do was take the phone with me and wait for Justin's people to get in touch."

After having enjoyed a pint or two, Justin's camp finally decided to return Nick's calls and asked him if he could meet them.

He of course agreed but as he was walking along, a text message came through on the singer's phone.

"This drew my attention to his mobile again," he admitted. "I couldn't read the message because he had a password on it. What I could do though, was scroll the other way and access the camera!

Nick
"For some reason, I thought it would be fun to take a few selfies. Then I thought, 'Ooh maybe I'll write my number down on a piece of paper and take a video of myself asking him to call. But it gets worse.

"I then decided to record a video of myself singing his song What Do You Mean? Now, I couldn't delete any of this so when I gave the phone back, he would have seen all of this on his phone."

Despite all of the selfies, music videos and footage of Nick shouting out his number, Justin never did get back in contact.

"I don't think he'll ever want to come on my show again," a red-faced Nick added.

No comments:

Post a Comment